Monday, May 20, 2013

Where’s Waldo... (aka Where to Find Me Today)

Hi guys! I have something exciting to share – I am guest posting at Nocturnal Book Reviews today. 


Have you heard of Karina’s amazing blog? I’ve stumbled upon it a little while back, and have been following it ever since. And if you haven’t checked it out before, you simply must – Karina’s blog is truly a wealth of great reviews of paranormal, urban fantasy, YA, dystopian, and fantasy books. So, you can imagine my excitement when I got a request from Karina to do a guest post while she is away on vacation. Without further ado, head on over to Nocturnal Book Reviews and check out my review of The Kaiser Affair by Joseph Robert Lewis and much more… 

I am sure you can find a good suggestion or two to add to your personal TBR pile.

Victoria, xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Aww, thanks so much for lovely words, Vika! It was a pleasure to have you on my blog! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very welcome! I'd be happy to do it any time. :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...